What are readers saying about Salty Miss Tenderloin . . .
- Author Jacki Lyon has done an excellent job on the spellbinding story in "Salty Miss Tenderloin." Her description of the characters and places make readers feel like they are right there in the action. There are so many twists and turns in this book that this reader couldn't stop reading it. -
Reviewed by Carol Hoyer, PhD, for Reader Views (7/13), readerviews.com
- “. . . the book is amazing, wonderful, fabulous—oh hell, there aren’t words! I couldn’t and didn’t put it down until the last ten pages . . . . Your characterization in “Salty” is forever with me.”
M. Karch, Cincinnati, OH
- I loved this book and read it less than 48 hours. Star overcame everything that was thrown at her with the help and support of those around her. I was her biggest cheerleader. She was open to learn life lessons and gather wisdom from her Grandmother and Leo. Star is very inspiring- wonderful story!!!
Amazon Review 5.0 out of 5 stars A Must READ!!!! April 10, 2013 By BR
- I absolutely loved this book! It kept me up until the wee hours of the morning, I could not put it down! I fell in love with Leonardo, I think we all need a Leo in our lives. I'm craving more from this story, a sequel, a movie, an epilogue, SOMETHING! Great work by Jacki Lyon.
Amazon Review 5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Read!! May 9, 2013 By Kroo
- Once I started reading Salty Miss Tenderloin, I couldn't put it down. I admire Star's ability to overcome and her journey to gain empowerment from her experiences. Jacki Lyon is a great author!
Amazon Review 5.0 out of 5 stars Great book! May 7, 2013 By areg
- “Bought my kindle copy this weekend and read the book in two days. Loved it! I found Star Nox, the main character, sassy and inspiring. She picks herself up every time life punches her in the gut and survives. Leo, an old war veteran who owns a coffee shop and is Star's boss, reminds me of my grandfather who taught me how to cook. Leo teaches Star about life and survival through lessons from the kitchen. The friendship the two characters develop is epically beautiful. This was a funny, intense, inspiring read. I highly recommend it . . . .” Javier, goodreads.com
- This review is from: Salty Miss Tenderloin (Paperback)
This is an absolutely fabulous novel. One of my favorite books ever. This is a must read for any and all book clubs. You won't be disappointed. Jacki Lyon is a fabulous author! ENJOY!!!